Denied - Pain - Ban Appeal

1. Exact in game name. Pain
  2. Player Steam profile copy here Steam Community :: Pain
  3. Screenshot, or word by word ban message given upon entering. Ban Rule #14 (use of inde)
  4. Name of admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from. 8am midwest not sure about admin it says battle eye admin kick. Server was invade and annex.
  5. Squid was harassing me saying I killed him. I didn’t kill him. I threw a nade at a wall and walked into it since the AO was over. The guy happened to die right after and accused me of killing him. I was near no one. We both cussed at one another and I got banned but not him even though he started using foul language first. Not sure if the ban was for language or tking but I did not kill the guy. We both used foul language but he started it and kept on about it and I get fed up, because I didn’t kill him. So I used foul language but only after he did. Don’t understand why I got banned and not him.

Oh, it is only for a day but I just wanted to post because it is not right. I didn’t kill him, and we both used foul language but I was the only one banned. Not right.

One, you did kill him, throwing a grenade to kill yourself at the AO is not an acceptable way to respawn. ESC > respawn is the approved method. Two he was also banned from the server - the other player was banned for 3 days, due to the content of the chat. Anytime that a player is harassing you simply report it to the Admin.

Lastly your ban is for 3 days total, 1 day for violation of rule #14 and 3 days for violation of Rule #3, I am allowing them to run concurrently.

My bad I didn’t know he was there. I asked him how he died and he didn’t answer me so I didn’t believe that I killed him. Good to know, thanks.