Denied (Perm) - APPEAL AFTER 3 YEARS - Win7/cylarr_heroes

1.Feel

Steam Community :: cylarr_heroes
No information given.

3.BattleEye:Admin Kick (banned rule #11 for perm-expires Perm. Entered by Golden. ALL)
4.ı am very pleased and enyoyed to playing Nak squad.I have been playing thıs server for a long time.But ı dont know speak english very well an so ı couldnt use team speak. when ı enter the game ı often want to be a pılot and ı hadnt any caution or ı dont remember.Admin banned me #11 . I searched this and now ı want more carefully if you permisson to me cause ı really understand this rules.please forgive me .

I think I have matured enough to play on an Arma 3 Coop server. SİNCERELY

1.Feel
2. 76561198150765313

Steam Community :: cylarr_heroes
No information given.

3.BattleEye:Admin Kick (banned rule #11 for perm-expires Perm. Entered by Golden. ALL)
4.ı am very pleased and enyoyed to playing Nak squad.I have been playing thıs server for a long time.But ı dont know speak english very well an so ı couldnt use team speak. when ı enter the game ı often want to be a pılot and ı hadnt any caution or ı dont remember.Admin banned me #11 . I searched this and now ı want more carefully if you permisson to me cause ı really understand this rules.please forgive me .

I think I have matured enough to play on an Arma 3 Coop server. SİNCERELY

Unfortunately, the chronic history of repeatedly violating and ignoring actions taken by multiple admins, including the removal of a previous permanent ban for the same offence, only to have it violated yet again, is enough for me to decide that this ban will remain permanent.