Denied (Perm) - Ban Appeal - nasty

1. Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
nasty
2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex: Steam Community :: id/your STEAM NAME/)
Steam Community :: Lord 匚乃丂

3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
Racism

4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
Automatic Ban
Not too sure on the time I was banned
Ban was issued on the Malden NAK Domination server

5. Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted.
I know that within the conditions of the ban appeal you don’t usually lift bans for this reason but I just want to mention a few things to maybe get this specific ban lifted. When the ban was issued, there was only myself and two of my friends on the server and although we were playing seriously in the respect of playing the objective, I did use a racial slur as a joke/meme to one of my friends. Obviously I regret this now but I would like to mention that I would obviously not do this when there are other players on the server that I don’t know as I’m aware that other people could take offence to it. As for this circumstance, both of my mates didn’t take offence to this (they didn’t support it either).

I’ve learnt from this mistake and will definitely not do it again as it is a massive regret for me as the NAK servers are my go-to servers on Arma 3 as a whole. I have put a significant amount of hours into the NAK servers and I am yet to find a server that can even come close to the NAK servers.

If you can take this into consideration that would be much appreciated.

I’m sorry, but the nature of the statement used in Side chat was extremely intentional and indisputably racist. We do not condone this form of communication on our servers and it is not something to take lightly. As such, I am unable to remove the ban.