Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.
- EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Qface
(Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
- YOUR STEAMID 64: Steam Community :: Heihei
Instructions to retrieve your SteamID 64
Access your Steam Community Profile URL in any web browser
At the end of the URL add ‘?xml=1’ without quotations and press Enter.
The web page will change; search for ‘’ and copy the number immediately following.
- SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:
- NAME OF THE ADMIN: not going to lie its been like 3 years. so i have no idea.
(Appears in the ban message)
- APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: its been like 3 years. i have no idea
- THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: NAK server 1 i think arma 3 server
- ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: its been 3 years. and I think i got banned for saying the F word. I dont know if i caught the admin on a bad day, but I don’t exactly want to continue to be banned from a server I haven’t been on since I joined the military. plus i got some good Co-workers that play this server.