Denied - Perm-banned

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Kuro
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64:76561198324965415
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: Walker CJ
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: dunno 2 years ago ?
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: [Nak]NAKSQUAD.NET | NAK#1| I&A | Atlis
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED:
    I honestly don’t remember it was for something stupid if i remember.

This appeal is denied. If it had just been what happened on the game server, I might have considered removing the ban, but your attitude and actions after the initial ban is what is going to keep this ban permanent.

Just to refresh your memory, you were reported for multiple team kills. An admin joined the server and watched you kill a friendly player from less than 5 meters away and then you shot at friendly Hellcat that had landed near you.

The issue that is keeping this ban in place is, you then entered our TeamSpeak server to appeal the ban. You were told to file a ban appeal on the website. At that point you started using extremely abusive language directed at the admin and the NAK community as a whole, then finally you stated that “you do not know who you are dealing with”.

This community does not tolerate this type of behavior and as such this is not the correct community for you.

I have not said any kinds of words if i remembered correctly I had only shot the hellcat and the hellcat was not landing it was litterally hovering in front of my view. I had only joined the teamspeak server to ask why I was banned. CJ asked me to calm down even when I had not been talking agressively. It was only one person. I had another person next to me at that time called yuri we were both in the same discord call because he had been my spotter. And no the admin did not say at that time on teamspeak that I needed to file a report online. I was Immeadiatly perm banned, however I was not given “1st Offense: 1-day ban 2nd Offense: 7-day ban. 3rd Offense: Permanent ban.” a 1 day ban before. But i was immediately given a permban even though it was my first offense.

All the more I only wanted to know why I was immediately perm banned when it was my 1st Offense.

Seems like you remember what happened pretty well to me.

Please read the whole page of the server rules. When players try to quote the rules to the admins it never works out. To help you out, at the top of the rules page it states “NOTE: The level of punishment is at the discretion of the admin, and will be based on the severity of the action. If you break multiple rules your punishment may run consecutively. If you feel a rule is unfair or unclear please contact Vile Ace. Punishment enforced one server will carry over to all NAK servers. Continued violation of any rules may be met with a permanent ban.”

Each time you intentionally shot at a player it was an offense. During the exchange you where reported by other players for shooting at, at least, 2 players. The admin witnessed you shooting 1 player then the Hellcat. What the admin witness was two rule #3 violations and a rule #4 violation, that alone is 3 offenses, coupled with the player report and it is sufficient alone for the permanent ban.

I believe that you did come into TS and used extremely abusive language directed at the admin and the NAK community as a whole.

With all that said, this ban will remain.

So he ruled it as an intentional TK at that time even when it was an accident for shooting 2 players at different times. Well I told Liku this wasn’t gonna work. Welp I tried.

I appreciate you taking a part of your time to explain these things to me. Have a nice day