Denied (Perm) - HANK - ban for racism

I was banned for racism but I wasn’t being raciest to anyone at all it was my family in the back ground im a black guy with a black fam yes we say n***a the mic was hot mic. im not racist and I would like to join back

Please use the provided template:

1. Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
  2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex: Steam Community :: id/your STEAM NAME/)
  3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
  4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
  5. Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted.

1.HANK
2.crazychill94/henry
3.i have been permently banned for rasict behavior
4.idk the name of the admin but the date was 9/23/19 or 9/24/19
5.i wasn’t being racist im not a racist guy and I deffetnly don’t do that in game I enjoy arma. I was hot micing and yall heard my family talking.

You were banned from both the game and Teamspeak for shouting “whats up my n***a, what you got cooking” randomly in our Teamspeak. This phrase is banned on our servers due to it being commonly (used) as a racial comment.
Though I can understand one might use this word in a different context or setting, it has been outlawed on our servers to create a safe and enjoyable environment to welcome all players.

Sadly you have been warned several times about your hotmicing and have not attended to the issue. You were warned, kicked from teamspeak and pulled aside for the hotmicing on multiple occasions. Combining this with the clear hearing of the phrasing has lead me to keeping the ban at permanent.