Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.
- EXACT IN-GAME NAME: nick
(Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
- YOUR STEAMID 64: nick691691
- SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:
- NAME OF THE ADMIN: vileace
(Appears in the ban message)
- APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: dont remember it was a long time ago.
- THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: tanoa
- ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: look it was stupid, the admins were bugging me and saying i had a bad mod which i couldnt find, then they were sending me weird messages like ill be watching you and stuff like that. thats not fun to hear. i got mad at vile or whoever and called him something and got banned after i got that email when we were trying to find what was causing the problem. so its been a while i cant remember. i just want to play, thats all, i miss my friends in there otherwise ill just delete arma and call it done no other servers are good anymore.