Denied (Perm) - Rodney - Ban Appeal

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Rodney
    (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561198199541951
    Instructions to retrieve your SteamID 64
    Option 1
    Access your Steam Community Profile URL in any web browser
    At the end of the URL add ‘?xml=1’ without quotations and press Enter.
    The web page will change; search for ‘’ and copy the number immediately following.
    Option 2
    Use https://steamidfinder.com/
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: Racism banned for Perm
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: VileAce
    (Appears in the ban message)
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 21/10/2017 1pm
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: NAK #1 Altis
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: I was not the one playing that day, my cousin was playing wen i was not in the house cause he said he wanted to play i let him play before but he never did this before im sorry for wat he did and it will not happen again cause he will not be getting on my pc nomore…

Unfortunately, we have no way of identifying who was using the account. As our rules and the notes on the ban appeal template indicate:

The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account. There is no way for NAK Squad to identify the individual behind an account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.

The ban for racism will remain.

seriously the ban wont get lifted because my Cousin was playing my game that day

yes, seriously

is it Possible that me and you could have a talk about this situation?

You are welcome to join TeamSpeak and see if I am online, but it is not likely to change my mind. We take racist comments seriously and do not remove bans for racism.

I understand that and i wasnt the one that was playing that day I was out with my mother and my cousin was playing you want proof i can get my mother and she can tell you cause i have to help my mom with alot of stuff because of her heath and she wanted to go to the store that day so she can get her medicine you can ask her cause shes my witness…

It does not matter if you have a witness. The account owner to the SteamID that you provided in the ban appeal is responsible for all actions taken with the account. If your cousin is responsible for the ban, you will need to take that up with him.

I dont understand how my account gets permanently banned wen this was the first time something happend in the Nak Servers…I talked to my cousin wen i was doing the ban appeal and he told me that it was a kid that was being racist towards him first but i told him to tell a admin but my thing is did you ban that person to or you was takeing it easy on him cause it was just a kid?..and the messed up part my cousin told me that you didnt even want to hear his side of the story you just banned him and didnt even talk to him like really tho and you said rules seems like you dont follow them yourself so you ban them without hearing there side of there story…

Your last reply is totally and completely false. This issue is now closed. The ban will remain permanently.