Denied - (Perm) Single Player Cheat Menu Ban (Appeal Number 2) Forgot to specify something

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME:
    (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)

2. YOUR STEAMID 64:
    Instructions to retrieve your SteamID 64
    Option 1
    Access your Steam Community Profile URL in any web browser
    At the end of the URL add ‘?xml=1’ without quotations and press Enter.
    The web page will change; search for ‘’ and copy the number immediately following.
    Option 2
    Use
    Steam ID Finder
    Steam ID Finder is a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily. Use our checker for SteamId lookup and as a Steam Hex Id finder

3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:

4. NAME OF THE ADMIN:
    (Appears in the ban message)

5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN:

6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED:

7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED:

RESPONSES

1. Exact game name ~ I forgot my Old Alias but I think it was Keagan, I’ve gone through two PCs because my last PC broke and I had to get a new one, so my memory is kind of foggy.

2. Player Steam profile copy ~ Steam Community :: Error

\

3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering. (NULL, My Ban was a Few years ago.)

4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of the ban, and the server you were banned from. (NULL, I forgot the name of the Admin, and the month and the time.)

5. Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted. ~ I was I think about 12 to 13 years old when I got banned,
    And I was worried that I was going to suffer consequences online a long time ago and I thought I was going to get hacked or something
    I got Arma 3 during a Christmas sale when I got one of my first pcs along with the apex DLC and I actively played on Nak because it was
    Revolutionary, I had no idea I could join with my mods on and what not and play with them working on the server and it was a blast,
    I joined with a cheat Arma 3 mod called single-player cheat menu and a moderator caught me flying and asked me if I was hacking, in reality, I was not flying
    and I was in an Apache helicopter I spawned using the single-player cheat menu garage function, when he asked me if I was hacking, I didn’t know what to do
    as my parents would talk to me the same way this admin would and I thought something bad was going to happen to me, so I left the server, next thing you know I was permanently
    banned from the server, it’s been a few years and it’s quite hazy I would hope if a Nak moderator gets to this, I sent an email out a few months ago and it didn’t get replied to
    I just really Wanna go play on Nak again, apologize to this day to the moderate who had to ban me for not replying to him when he Asked me if I was cheating or not and told me to be honest
    I Regret it to this day. ~ My Last Appeal Was denied Saying I was under the age of 16, which i have to inform to the moderator that denied it I am not under the age of 16, i am exactly 16 in real life My Name is Colin I live in Louisiana and my date of birth is October 5th 2005, I am of 16 years of age.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MajorJoshua/

I’m improperly formatting, i need to fix this URL stuff https://steamcommunity.com/id/235235246346132123123/

Ban will remain, do not attempt to make another post or you will be banned from the website and forums. You are free to reapply for an appeal in 90 days

Ok understood, could i get your discord so i can actually talk to you in 90 days?

No, if you want to talk join us on speak at ts3.naksquad.net I am usually on at 8 PM ET. And the reapplication needs to be done via forums.