Denied (Perm) - Victor Eisenhardt TS Perm Ban Appeal

My name in game is Victor Eisenhardt
Steam profile: Steam Community :: Mars
All that is said upon joining TS is: You are banned permanently. Reason: “76561198041912141”
I have no idea who banned me but I think I was banned two nights ago (05/24/2019)

I have no idea why I was banned. I was brought into the support channel for attempting to play some music on an alternate alias but was let off with a warning. Captain Zero issued me a warning for this offence. I disconnected from the server roughly 30 minutes later without any further issues. I haven’t the faintest clue why I was banned. If you could please tell me, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Victor.

You ban was originally entered by Wave. He entered a 7 day ban on the servers for your actions in TeamSpeak. When I was reviewing the ban, I noticed that you had a previous ban that was appealed and we allowed you back in. Just over 45 days after your appeal was accepted and we reduced the ban to time served, you were back to breaking the server rules again.

Because you had previously permanent ban and we gave you another chance, when you break the rules so soon afterward, we reverse the appeal decision and revert back to the original ban which was permanent (Kind of like parole - Parole - Wikipedia).

You are now, and for any foreseeable future be, banned from our servers. I would have hoped that once we gave you a second chance you would not break the server rules so soon afterward.

At the time of the incident I hadn’t broken any rules yet. I brought an alias on the server which doesn’t say is against the rules. I told one of your admins to revise the rules because he told me it was there even though it wasn’t. I was simply unaware of the rule of playing music on TS. I had yet to play any music on the TS server anyway. My alias was unable to change channels. The intent is there but I only wished to play the music in a free zone with myself and a friend.

You lied to an admin (“Hey its my buddy” - when it was actually you), were fishing for our protocols and abilities regarding listening in and then tried to use this to circumvent the rules. That you acutally didnt manage to break TS rule 13 only because you couldnt get to the execution phase, doesnt weigh in your advantage.

Repeating VileAce’s statement: You are now, and for any foreseeable future be, banned from our servers. I would have hoped that once we gave you a second chance you would not break the server rules so soon afterward.

Thank you for having played on NAK servers but this is where we part ways.

I mean it was my buddy. Liberty Prime is my best friend. You should listen to the straight fire this man spits on a nightly basis.

I was only asking about the listening in thing because my friend was paranoid that admins could spy on people and I was trying to either prove it or debunk it.

I bid you farewell from the Toasty Critter Community. Long live the fire in our loins and the flame in our hearts.