Denied (Perm Zeus Ban) - MadCat Ban Appeal

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Madcat
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64:76561198809929904
  3. TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: “You have been banned from the public Zeus Slot. Please contact an Admin.”
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: I forget and it didn’t say on the loading screen.
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: Approx. Sometime in December? I don’t remember exactly when.
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: Zeus
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED:
    It’s been a while since the ban was placed for “People complaining” Even though at the time almost every op I ran at the end people were telling me it was great and they all liked them.

multiple reports from players and admins added with the logs from the server show that you keep doing what you do with no difference after talking to you.
you have lost your zeus rights before, and we have talked and made it clear what the situation was.
7 days after, reports were confirmed about you still breaking the guidelines and rules for the zeus rule.

you have lost all your rights to zeus on our servers with no appeal after multiple reports, me talking and warning you, and reports after my warning kept coming.
Your appeal has been denied.

What were the Rules and guidelines that I broke and To clarify I never lost my Zeus Rights before. This was the first time of me for losing my zeusing perms.
And during that week after talking to you I was being told that my mission were good for all but like one of them.

Around the 6th of Dec. I did take your zeus away for some short time, if you did not notice it, it means you got it back before you join the zeus rule and see it.

if you do not know already, these are some of the rules broken:
#2) Do not punish players in-game as Zeus.
#9) Promote the community with your actions and behavior.
#10) Maintain NAK standards.
#13) Missions should be no more than 90 minutes in length.

The Guidelines broken:
#1) It’s all about player experience.
#3) Don’t be angry at players if they do not do what you expect or want.
#7) Keep the logic visible.
#9) Give players options.
#10) Don’t overwhelm.

(full rules and guidelines: https://www.naksquad.net/rules/zeus-rules)

This is just me going with the reports I have.

This reply is only to clarify the reason why this ban will not be lifted and NOT to start a discussion about it.
This matter is closed to avoid any long discussions.