Denied - Scottish - ban appeal

HI

1. Scottish
    2.Steam Community :: cursed
    3.BattleEye: Admin kick, banned perm - expiers perm by claws01
    4.claws01 but dont know when since i wasnt on when i got banned
  2. well for one i wasnt even on at the time and 2. it might have been a mod i had at the time i dont know, i use mods that normally change my appearance, so i dont know if it was a mix up or not, but i hope to be unbanned and play again i was a regular

We review the server logs in an effort to find hackers and cheaters, so the fact that you were not on the server when the ban was created is not relevant. The reason for the ban was not related to a mod that would change your uniform or appearence. I am always very reluctant to unban a player that does not take responsibility for what they did wrong.

During the 22 hours that you played on our server, not what I would call a “regular”, you have 17 kicks for restricted mods. Some of the mods you attempted to use are clearly for cheating and specifically listed as a restricted mods on our server. You were also kicked for the use of indecent, obscene, lewd, homophobic or sexually explicit language in chat.

Based on this history, and your failure to take responsibility for the 17 times we “warned” you, by kicking you from the server, I see no reason to remove the ban.

i will admit, i had a mod on which i forgot to take off called single player cheat mod, which i used for the campaign, the warnings or kicks was because of the halo mod i tried to use and other clothing mods which werent allowed, they were some clothing mods when i tried to use them kept kicking me and i had multible clothing mods on so i didnt know which one it was, so i would take one off and try join back and see if that was it, if it wasnt id go back and take another one off etc

and i have work etc and do overtime, 22 hours may not be alot to you, but it was the spare time i had to play so to me yes it was regular when i could

i would like to see evidence for the language, and yes the kicks were for mods like operation trebuchet , etc and as a new player at the time i didnt know the list of restricted mods

after i figured out which mods were preventing me from playing, i played fine, and didnt add anymore mods, and played legit, so i dont see why i should be banned, as i was playing without the mod and didnt have the mod capable of “hacking” enabled, if i did have in on i wouldnt been able to join, i wouldve prefered someone to communicate to me before hand rather than not getting my side of the story, i was totally unaware of what i done to deserve it and should have had the right to explain and sort this out

We understand that some people may fail to notice the many places that we post the server rules and links to the restricted and allowed mods, and that is why we kick then and give them another chance, in your case your kicks did not occur on a single day or even a couple days while you tried to figure out which mods might not be allowed.

You connected to our server 3 times with no issues, then you decided began being kicked for violating the server rules. Below are when you were kicked and what for:
07/03/2018 5:07 PM - Operation: TREBUCHET (Restricted Mod)
07/03/2018 5:43 PM - Single Player Cheat Menu (Cheating)
07/03/2018 5:54 PM - Personal Arsenal (Cheating)
07/04/2018 12:44 PM - Operation: TREBUCHET (Restricted Mod)
07/04/2018 12:53 PM - Operation: TREBUCHET (Restricted Mod)
07/04/2018 1:25 PM - Ares (Cheating/Zeus)
07/04/2018 1:30 PM - Ares (Cheating/Zeus)
07/04/2018 1:35 PM - Ares (Cheating/Zeus)
07/04/2018 1:46 PM - Ares (Cheating/Zeus)
07/04/2018 3:31 PM - Operation: TREBUCHET (Restricted Mod)
07/04/2018 4:37 PM - LAGO Crysis (Restricted Mod/Cheating)
07/09/2018 1:32 PM - Operation: TREBUCHET (Restricted Mod)
07/09/2018 2:57 PM - Double Primary Weapons (Cheating)
07/11/2018 12:33 PM - (Cheat Tool)
07/11/2018 12:39 PM - (Cheat Tool)
07/11/2018 1:01 PM - Operation: TREBUCHET (Restricted Mod)

after i figured out which mods were preventing me from playing, i played fine, and didnt add anymore mods, and played legit, so i dont see why i should be banned

This is not true, you can back on 4 separate days with the same restricted mod, as well you added new restricted mods on each day you came back.

didnt have the mod capable of “hacking” enabled

This is not true, Ares has many functions capable of hacking, and the fact that you came back each day with different restricted mods trying to find out in what way you might be able to cheat is the exactly what hacking is, “attempting to find opening or vulnerabilities in a system”

i didnt know the list of restricted mods

A link to the restricted and approved mods is shown every time you connect to our server, along with the rules, link to the restricted and approved mods is listed on the map, there are admins available to answer questions most times, we have a TeamSpeak server with users on 24 hours a day, and admins available most of the time, there are links to the restricted and approved mods in the TeamSpeak information channel, and of course we have the website, with the list of restricted and approved mods, and forums to ask any question you might have had.

the warnings or kicks was because of the halo mod i tried to use and other clothing mods which werent allowed, they were some clothing mods when i tried to use them kept kicking me and i had multible clothing mods on so i didnt know which one it was, so i would take one off and try join back and see if that was it, if it wasnt id go back and take another one off etc

None of your kicks or warnings were for clothing mods. Off the top of my head I do not know of a single clothing only mod that is restricted (that does not mean there isn’t one, I just do not know of any). Other than Operation: TREBUCHET most of your kicks were for mods used for cheating.

i would like to see evidence for the language

Your language kick was the first issue which was on 07/03/2018 @ 4:06 PM EDT - (Side) Scottish “cunt has killed 3 people”

i wouldve prefered someone to communicate to me before hand

The 16 kicks, the posting of the rules when you connect, the billboards at the spawn points and the text on the map with additional information, was our way of communicating with you, you chose to ignore all of them. We get as many as 10,000 players a month on our servers, we can not make sure to talk to all of them to make sure they read the information that is clearly available. Also see " i didnt know the list of restricted mods" above.

Again based on this history, and your failure to take responsibility, you continue to make it our fault for not communicating with you or you excuse your actions as normal and acceptable, I see no reason to remove the ban.

+1 to Vile for great Admin decision making