Denied - Sweeper's Admin Application - May reapply

1. Steam ID or Profile Link:
    Sweeper1243

2. Age (Must be at least 18 years old):

3. Hours played on NAK servers. (Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers to be considered for WO MP or 120 for Admin):
    154 hours.

4. Total Arma 3 hours:
    2944 hours total.

5. Recommendation from existing Admin(if given):

6. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application)
    I believe I can be a great addition to Nak. I have been an admin on two different servers
    and believe that I have the ability to be patient and helpful to all nak players.

7. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:
    I am going to become a police officer and i believe this will help do to the skills I will
    learn and have learned because if college classes to deal with all people.

8. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.):
    Everyday at least for 2 hours.

9. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
    Everyone thinks that being an admin is just banning people but with my previous
    experience i know that being an admin involves talking to people from all across the
    world and being patient with these people do to them not speaking English well
    among other issues.

This application is denied, at this time, due to lack of support. You are free to reapply, but I recommend that you spend some time getting to know the existing admins before reapplying. It will help you in two ways. First the existing admins will learn a little more about you and will have more information to help decide whether to support your application or not. It is very hard to get to know a person from their answers to 9 questions. Second, you will get the chance to see if you really want to be an admin. I find that most players applying for an admin position do not truly understand what is involved.