- Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: Error (76561198295572963)
- Age (Must be at least 18 years old): 03-10-2000
- Hours played on NAK servers. (Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers to be considered for 2ND LT or 120 for Captain): 112
- Total Arma 3 hours: 648
- Recommendation from existing Admin(if given): None
- Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application) To help out the community as best as I can, I respect all the people that take hours making this into an amazing community. I been treated with respect and I want to keep this amazing arma 3 community running as long as possible.
- List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: I have worked at a McDonald for 3 years making nothing now work for a high modeling company. putting hard work in something really pays off and now I have 8 offers to collage but I had to work for it.
- Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): I am still in school as my senior year, gaming would be around 5 to 10 on week days and anything between 8 in the morning to 10 at night.
- Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
-To be a role model to players
-Put others that need help with server website or in game
-Have lots of fun
hey i just wanted to say that TFGCody is a great team player i havnt known him for a while but since ive been playing with him he has shown leadership and has helped others while on the server i think he will make a great admin or a NAK rep. just my opinon. thanks for the consideration
-1 Shot up john in a Mission
-1. You have a manual kick in march, your current requests towards admins are borderline breaking rule 11 of TS (Spamming, whether its verbally or typed), and reading through your recent chat logs there is not a single positive community effort for the last two to three months in any channel to be seen.
If you want to talk about these comments I am willing to and suggest you poke me some time on TS. However to be clear, it will remain a -1.
-1 Hello Cody, I have also checked the logs and I would tend to agree with Wave and also with regards to the spamming to checking and commenting on your application. To be an admin requires you to be calm, tolerant and most of all patient, traits which I think you need to put some work into to achieve a balanced state. You have a great personality and liked by many on the server, that’s a plus however that’s not all that is required. Have a think about this and re-evaluate yourself and give it some time, develop a pattern of helping the community in the servers and earning the respect of your peers.
Denied due to ban on file