Expired (1 Day) - Banned for griefing/hara? It's wrong

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME:
    (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64:
    Instructions to retrieve your SteamID 64
    Option 1
    Access your Steam Community Profile URL in any web browser
    At the end of the URL add ‘?xml=1’ without quotations and press Enter.
    The web page will change; search for ‘’ and copy the number immediately following.
    Option 2
    Use https://steamidfinder.com/
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN:
    (Appears in the ban message)
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN:
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED:
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED:

ROZHMAN
steamID64>76561198152876460

Walker CJ
02:00 CET 01/16/21
Quicksilver Tanoa

I do not understand why I got banned? With one griefing/hara? I talked to Walker CJ but he did not answer me and he was disrespectful.

https://imgshare.io/image/ban.NBXI6f

Rozhman,

Last night on TS3, I explained in detail to you the process that was used to ban you. Each time I spoke, you blatantly and repetedly interrupted me with your demands that I delete the ban. I have no plans to spend my time explaining it to you again.

The BAN stands.

When I asked you why? you said you did not want to say why! So you did not explained in detail to me.

RULE #4) NO GRIEFING OR HARASSMENT.

1st Offense: 1-day ban

2nd Offense: 7-day ban.

3rd Offense: Permanent ban.

Griefing or Harassment is viewed as the act of intentionally irritating and angering users through the use of language, forcing team kills, hampering or interfering with other users use of a server, or being a general annoyance to the server and more.

A wrong ban! I did not any of them.