Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.
- EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Ghost Rider
(Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
- YOUR STEAMID 64:76561198121826561
- SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:
- NAME OF THE ADMIN: VileAce
(Appears in the ban message)
- APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: Around 7:40 pm EST 4/6/2020
- THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: None
- ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: I don’t even know why I was Banned? Can I get a explanation please? It was on team speak
You were banned from TeamSpeak, as you were AFK in the Zeus channel, and you were not able to be moved and your AFK timer was constantly resetting. Using plugins that prevent the admins from performing their duties is not allowed. Before your ban expires, make sure you do not have any plugins in TeamSpeak like NoMove, AutoAway, StayAway, IdleActions, Wood-IT AutoAway, Wood-IT AntiMove, or similar.
You have not been banned from the game server just TeamSpeak for 1 day.
I Just use overwolf? I have no idea what any other the others are but alright I’ll be waiting for it to be over
Is there anyway it can be reduced so that I can show up to noahD op tomorrow please?
Just to clarify:
My Zeus mission will ber run on Wednesday 8.4.2020 at 7pm ET
So if I understand the conversation correctly, you should be able to join us there.
Never the less I hope you get the issue figured out soon.
Please douple check your TeamSpeak plugins and make sure that you do not have anything that would prevent admins from performing their tasks.
I will remove the TS ban.
Thank you I just use overwolf.
And will this affect if I can get Nak Elite now?
This ban will not affect you getting NAK Elite, but your ban from 01/31/2019 will, at least this month.