Expired - Joshu - Ban appeal

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME:joshu

2. YOUR STEAMID 64: Steam Community :: starkophile

3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: You were kicked off the game. (battlEye: Admin Kick (banned Rule #3 for 1d - expires 12/29/2019 11:43 am. By Crater I))

4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: Crater ?
    (Appears in the ban message)

5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN:12/28/2019 11:43 am?

6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: NAK#1

7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: I was ran into a player in a town and he shot me when i was right up by him once, i moved thinking in was in his line of sight and they aimed and shot me a second time. i ran into a building and they followed to try and shoot me again, i defended my self and shot them back. they quit then i got banned .

This ban has already expired. The incident that occured is that you shot another player that you after a small pause also executed. That is a retaliation teamkill since he also shot at you(he did not hit you and you evaded his line of sight). Retaliation teamkilling is not allowed on our servers. The proper way to go about such a case is to write the following in any chat: Admin, the offenders name and what rule they are breaking. This ban will remain on your record. Dont take justice in your own hands.