Expired - smejh - ban apeal

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME:Smejh

2. YOUR STEAMID 64:76561197992529472

3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:you were kicked off the game.(Battleye"admin kick(Banned rule #3 for 3d expires 11/24/2019 1:02 am. By REAPER6 ))

4. NAME OF THE ADMIN:REAPER6

5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN:11/21/2019 not sure what time

6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED:NAK #1

7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: i don’t remember team killing. if i did tk it was not intentional as i always confirm my targets before engaging. this is my favorite server and i just went out of my way and spent my own time to appeal this ban because this is one of the only servers i play on and i would never intentionally do anything to endanger my rights to log in and play on it. I believe this ban was a result of miscommunication between myself and the admin involved. i had no warnings or anything before receiving my ban. please consider my request to lift the ban. thank you for your time.

You were witnessed in vehicle spawn team killing. You also had no friendly marker so a player shot back at you and you accused them of griefing you then dc’d.