Ghost's admin application

Must Be 18.
Must have TeamSpeak 3 with working mic and speakers or headset.
Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers.
No bans on NAK Squad servers.
No kicks on NAK Squad servers within 90 days.
Must Speak English.
Respectful, Trustworthy, Fair, Humble, Impartial, Diligent, Conscientious, Ethical, Dignified, Disciplined and Prudent.

Answer these questions. (All questions must be answered accurately and completely). Remember many of the other Admins will only have the information available here to make their decision. Consider this your Admin resume.

  1. Steam ID or Profile Link: xIMORTALLEGACYx

  2. Age: 23

  3. Hours played on NAK servers.: 307

  4. Total Arma 3 hours: this account (600 hours) old account roughly (1300 hours)

  5. What Is Your Current Arma 3 Level of Experience: I have a basic knowledge of about 85% of the game the other 15% being backend/server usage, and setting up modules.

  6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable): Golden, Wave, Joaol, Moon

  7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application)
    I feel that NAK has been like home for me since I found the community, I came in a new guy and everyone welcomed me and showed me the ropes, I have made a bunch of new friends because of the community and I would like to be one of those that can give the next generation of NAK community members the same experience.

  8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: I work with countless numbers of new people every day and that gives me the skills for communication, problem solving, and making sure that everyone’s voice is to be heard if an issue were to be presented. I have many years in the trades and that has given me the ability to keep a level head no matter the situation at hand, I’ve led groups in my trades and make sure everyone is treated equally and fairly.

  9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): MIN: 3X a week MAX: as much as possible, in cooperation with life, job, etc…

  10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: I believe that being a admin on the NAK servers is being more than just being a admin, it’s being there to help with issues, overcome problems, and to help players have a solid group of friends and staff that they can trust to make sure that their gaming experience is the best that it can be and that NAK can provide for them. Being a admin for NAK means giving the community a server that they know they can come to and have a good time without all the headaches of public servers.

  11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: It feels like I have been here for a lot longer than 300 hours, NAK feels like home for me, and this is the community that makes me feel welcome and that I am a part of, and I would like to take that further and become one of the many stellar staff members that keep this community feeling like a place I can come and game, laugh, and have a good time with friends. And make sure that any newcomers get the same treatment that I got when I showed up as the new guy.

+1 for me, Ghost is knowledgeable, friendly and helpful to other players

+1 from me.

+1, Ghost is a well-known player that devotes his time to help the community in any way possible.

+1 Very helpful player and he is always trying to make good contributions for the community.

+1 Mature and seems willing and able to enforce rules


+1 good player all round but i feel players that he may know will not be punished correctly. Time will tell and i believe he will make a good admin