- Steam ID or Profile Link:76561198011037644
- Hours played on NAK servers.: 200+
- Total Arma 3 hours:1207.3
- What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: many many hours of experience
- Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable):
- Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application) I appreciate being able to play on a server with rules to keep the game fun for all and want to help support the rules so it stays fun for all who join with good intentions.
- List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: I have extensive IT experience and a masters degree in IT management. I can assist with server configuration, server support, technical issues with the game and am a level headed player who can help enforce the NAK Squad rules without being a pain in the butt about it.
- Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): I play many times a week for several hours at a time on average about 25 hours a week
- Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: even enforcement of the rules while taking into account player experience and level of infraction. Accidents happen and as admins it should be their responsibility to not yield that power because they can, but because there were clear violations of the rules.
- Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: I have been playing on Nak Squad servers since 2017 and prefer them because of the rules. I would like to contribute to the success of the Nak Squad and help keep its servers a place where people know they can enjoy the game and not be constantly disrupted by players who do not take the game or rules seriously.
-1 only been active for last month, no playtime for two months previous. also battlemetrics only shows you have 95 hours not 200 +.
-1 I agree with Patmoss, need more play time
Been playing since 2017 and all under the same gamer tag. Not sure why it only shows 95 hours at battlemetrics, but that’s OK. Moved in January which is why the gap in play, but should have seen playing time last year and plenty between 2017 and 2020. The bulk of the time Steam shows was all on the NAK server as I tried some other servers early on and was tired of the BS on them, which is why I switched to playing exclusively on the NAK server. Should I re-apply in a few months or do I just need some more time on the server before the original application will be approved?
Thanks for your consideration of my admin account.
I cant speak to other admins decisions but a requirement stated is 90 days active play to be considered.
I would suggest once you have the 90 days reapplying again, but I would wait for other admins to weigh in, that’s just my rationale.
good luck mate.
Application accpeted. please contact rollacanda to set up training
Congrats madmacker, welcome to the team
THANKS, Looking forward to helping support this site, the team and being a part of the larger NAK Squad community