1. Steam ID or Profile Link:
3. Hours played on NAK servers.:
4. Total Arma 3 hours:
5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience:
6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable):
7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application)
I feel like I can give more to this community, to be honest since I joined I’ve learned a lot from everyone and I think I can learn more and help others. I see a lot of players trying to rank up just to get recognized and I don’t think that is appropriate, even sometimes I see players just stop caring after getting their nak elite. I want to make a change in this community because I believe In what we work for here, because it is ours and we enjoy it.
8. List any real world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:
I am studying business administration mayor in college with 3 minors, Marketing, Supply Chain Logistics and Strategic Management and Operations, I’ve manage projects and groups of people in real life, and I am pretty good working under stressful situations.
9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.):
Currently I am studying college but I am in my last year, I have a lot of spare time even tho it doesn’t make any sense, I MIGHT take a leave of absence or just decrease a little activity in, May-June because of my last finals and graduation, after that I have work resolved, that is no problem, and my schedule will change to nights after work, that’s it.
Mon and Thu 10AM-12PM maybe 10PM - 12AM
Tue Afternoon until 7:30PM
Wed Almost all day
Some Fri all day
Sat 2PM - 6PM
Sun 2PM - 12 AM
(This are all approximates but I am usually free at this time)
10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
In my opinion is guiding players into becoming a better version of themselves, helping them grow and help them have fun and help the community have options to have fun as well. The admins are the role models for the other players, and if we (the players) see the admins acting the admins acting in a correct manner and following the rules, we are going to say “I want to be that guy” because one day I want to let the others feel what he transmitted to me.
11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin:
I am a very positive person who is always smiling and I can adapt very quickly to change but if required I can be someone who can get serious and see the cold side of things and do what is required