Philbosman - admin request

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: 76561198079623473

2. Age: 26

3. Hours played on NAK servers.: 800

4. Total Arma 3 hours: 2042.2

5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: experienced

6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable): N/A

7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application)
    Honestly i wanna be an admin so i can help people. i really enjoy being able to help and guide fellow players on the journey to a better NakSquad and Arma experience. I want people to have the same experience if not better than i had when i first joined.

8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: I am a general contractor. so due to constant contact with costumers i have patience and am able to talk with most people in most situations.

9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): very active

10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: fixing bugs, helping people when needed, being fair and humble, have good integrity, having patience and overall helping out the community when and wherever you can.

11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: Honor duty and commitment. i may not be the best yet. so im always trying to improve and be a better person. everything is a learning experience and i try to learn as much when i can.

+1. He’s ok :smiley:

+1

Phil has developed and formed into a role model for both new and current members alike! He’s a genuinely great guy to have around in the community and has always stepped up when needed. His experience shows when taking on a leadership role in game and his activity on the servers confirms that he holds great interest in what the community has to offer. With his constant positive attitude and willingness to help others, he would make a great addition to the command structure. :smiley:

+1 think phill is a good fit!

Congratulations application accepted. Contact Patmoss regarding your training.

Congrats!

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR VOTING ME IN YOU ALL ARE MVP’S IN MY BOOK.

TEXN here,

I like the cut of that man’s jib. +1
Regards,