Potential Server Issue

I have submitted a bug report and hopefully, it will be fixed, but I am posting here just to get a more direct response and to potentially help anyone else with the said issue.
So when joining the server I can enter it, no mod conflicts, I can select my class but once I actually spawn in I am kicked with:
Battleye Script Restriction #165
Doing some research I found that this may be a server side issue, but for reference, I’ll post as much info as what may be needed.

Mod List (checked for any possible restrictions):
Enhanced Movement
CBA_A3
ace
3CB BAF Weapons with ACE Compatibility
RHSUSAF & RHSAFRF And their ACE Compatibility
Barret M107

System Specs:
ASUS X370 PRO Prime AM4 Chipset support and ARURA afterglow
AMD Ryzen R7 1700x (non overclocked currently)
G.Skill FlareX Series 16gigs (8 x 2) DDR4 Dual Channel @ 3200mhz RAM
Asus GeForce GTX1080 TI ROG STRIX OC 11Gig VRAM
Corsair H100i v1 AIO water cooler with Ryzen bracket
EVGA SuperNOVA 650P2 650W PSU
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA SSD
Seagate 1TB Barracuda SATA 6GB 64MB HDD
NZXT Phantom 530 Case White
Triple Monitor with Nvidia Surround running 5760x1080P
Win 10 64-bit

I look forward to seeing you guys back on the battlefield as soon as I can. :smiley:

Just as a heads up, ace doesn’t work very well on the invade and annex servers. Ace is also not allowed on the invade and annex servers so I’m pretty sure your issue is that you’re using restricted mods. You can see the mods that are allowed and restricted(a lot of mods are not covered but it gives you an idea). https://naksquad.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16

You need to talk to Vile, that isnt a BE problem or bug, its a flat out script restriction kick for a mod you have loaded.

Also ACE isnt deployed server-side on NAK but on the Zeus/TAC server so you really cant use it nor have a reason too… because unless someone else has ace also you cant be revived among other major issues. Join the server with no mods, and then use process of elimination. CBA def is safe also enhanced movement.

capitalgeargaming - This is the intend result when you are using a mod that is not allowed on the server please see our current Mods Restriction post https://www.naksquad.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16.

First remove ACE as stated in the mod restriction list “Do not use ACE from the NAK Tac/Zeus basic collection on the Invade and Annex servers.”
Second remove any of the ACE Compatibility mods and load the standard version of RHS and 3CB BAF
Next again refer to the Mod Restriction post “@3CB BAF Weapons (Specific elements may be restricted)” you loadout that you are selecting may be using a restricted weapon.
Last if those steps do not work, remove all mods other than CBA_A3 and Enhanced Movement, and add mods back one at a time, keeping in mind ACE and ACE Compatibility files are not supported on the Invade and Annex server, and therefore may cause unexpected results.

Oh I see. Must have been another server I was playing on that was letting me and not the invade and annex, my apologies and thank you guys for the clarification.