Reduced (1 Day) X865 Ban Appeal - Why did I get a perma ban?

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: X865
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561198025015573
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: Talk to Vile BAN Rule #18 - Perm
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: VileAce
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 9/19/20 15:30 CST
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: Altis #1
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: I’d first like an explanation as to what exactly I did wrong, because I got off the server like normal earlier, then trying to get back on an hour or so later, I’m perma banned? What happened?

Sorry, it was supposed to be a one day ban as a warning. You have been using unapproved mods. We have been sending you messages every time you connect to the server. Strart in October we will be switching to whitelisted mods only, right now players to supposed to be using approved mods only. The ban has been set to one day, and it will be removed if you remove the unapproved mods. If there is a mod that you are loading that you feel should be approved we have a mod request form that you can complete, https://www.naksquad.net/mods/mod-request/

You are using the following unapproved mods.
[2020-09-19 / 14:54:19] Player:X 865, UID:76561198025015573, Unapproved Mods:[[“@QS Mag Repack”],[“@NIArsenal”],[“@RH_acc_1.06”],[“@RH_m4”],[“@RH_pdw1.2”],[“@RHARD_Mk18”],[“@RIC”],[“@outlw_magRepack_v3.1.3”]]

You guys should put up a billboard in game saying that, because this is the first I’m hearing about it.
And I feel like a kick from the game instead of a ban of any length can get the message across just as well for something as minor as this.

You received a message in side chat each time you logged in for the last week.