Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.
- EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Stephen Chang
(Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
- YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561198298057876
- SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: Wasting
- NAME OF THE ADMIN: Michael Le may
- APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: Thurs 2nd of December
- THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: Wasn’t online when banned… Was on the invade and annex server
- ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED:
There was like 5 people online and didn’t teamkill anyone… Also spamming rockets isn’t wasting if I’m just carpet-bombing ao that I literally see enemies on with my thermal cam.
Hello, assasin, you were wasting server assets by being in a jet shooting your rockets near another player, and not helping the mission. It also doesn’t matter how many people are on the server. Shooting your rockets near another player, which the chat log implies was on purpose, is griefing, even without a team kill. Here’s the chat log:
(Side) Sgt.Tom: Stephen way to close
(Side) Stephen Chang: kinda the point
(Side) Sgt.Tom: no not the point
(Side) Sgt.Tom: there was nothing there for you to shoot at
(Side) Stephen Chang: just spaming rockets is fun its not like im nuking stuff with clustrs
I’m willing to reduce the ban to 3-days, down from 7-days, with your agreement to always help the mission and to never shoot at other players when you get in a jet. You’re current ban will expire on 12/09/2021 1:40 AM EST, your new ban, if you agree, will expire on 12/05/2021 1:40 AM EST.