Reduced (7 days) - Banned for Shooting admin by in shooting range by accident

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: yourself
    (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561199153584559
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: Ban rule 4 - perm - T-man - perm. Griefing/Harassment
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: T-Man
    (Appears in the ban message)
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 7:36 PDT
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: Pub Zeus
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: T-man was trying to talk to me about something in game so i used tfar local, but i don’t think he could hear me. So i attempted to use in game voice chat. On my mouse i have an auto clicker that is assigned to my forward button near the thumb, and my push to talk is binded to back button. I fat fingered the auto clicker and shot tman in the face, he died. I had no meds so i think he bleed out.
    Then i got banned. When i told tman what happened he said i needed to appeal here. :frowning: :frowning:

yourself,

Your appeal is received.

The reason I was trying to talk to you is to warn you that any more violations of our rules would result in a penalty. Before I could even finish speaking your weapon discharged into my head and killed me.

Regardless of the nature of how your weapon may have discharged, you have failed to stop breaking server rules. After considering your appeal I will reduced your ban to 7 days under the following condition:

• You must reply to this message in the next 48 hours and state that you have read and understand our general server rules and Zeus server rules.

Additionally, if you meet that condition you will be on a probationary period until Feb 1, 2022. Any rule violations will be met with admin action at the discretion of the witnessing admin. Serious rule violations during this period will result in this ban being reinstated and loss of option to appeal.

I HAVE READ THE GENERAL SERVER RULES AND ZEUS SERVER RULES, I UNDERSTAND THEM. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ban reduced to 7 days. The conditions of this appeal will apply.