Reduced - Removed - Ban appeal, [Sld1] Rudmer O

1. Exact in game name.
[Sld1] Rudmer O.

2. Player Steam profile

3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Kick ( Banned rule #10 for Perm - expires Perm. Entere by Lorenzo [Adm))

4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
Lorenzo, I was banned a couple of months ago.

5. Any explanation or justification. Reason the ban should be lifted.
I was flying in a plane without using the TS server. Someone told me to use the TS server.
As I joined in on teamspeak me and Lorenzo had a little disagreement and I left in the middle of the conversation. I was having a bad day that day, and I couldn’t admit that I had made a mistake. In the future this won’t happen again.

Also I hope we can move along this little misunderstanding and I want to apologize for leaving in the middle of the conversation. I really want to enjoy playing and flying on your server again!

After checking the ban, the notes indicate that you were reminded by players in-game about the rules and then you came into the Teamspeak channel to verbally abuse those players. I pulled you away from the normal channel to talk to you and you were very disrespectful, verbally abusing me then dis-connecting. You say that you had a bad day of which i can understand however you came into a game where one would think that it would be used to relax and enjoy yourself and forget about your bad day. You used our server to vent your frustration on other players which is quite un-acceptable. You have taken the time to come back and explain yourself and it has been almost six months since the ban, I will give you another chance and just remind you that our servers are for the enjoyment of its users and not a venting machine. Now I say this you can vent on the many AI enemies that we have to shoot at. (just advice). You have been un-banned.