Reduced (Time Served) - AlphaVengeance Ban Appeal

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: AlphaVengeance
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561198275990738
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: "You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Kick (BAN Rule #18 - 3d - VileAce [Admin] - 07/30/2020 6:51 PM. Unappr))
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: VileAce
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 7/30/2020 6:51 PM
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: NAK#1 Invade and Annex Altis
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: I was originally testing some of the mods to see which were banned, and whenever I got into the server without being kicked, I had assumed I had the right mods and began playing, unaware of which mods were restricted, and I have gone into my mods list and re-checked and have removed the mods that were not approved for the server, and won’t be using them on the server.

I was originally testing some of the mods to see which were banned, and whenever I got into the server without being kicked,

This exactly is why you were banned. We have a list of approved mods, just because you are not kicked from the server does not mean that a mod is approved. You can be banned at any time for using non-approved mods. The logs are reviewed on a regular basis and if a non-approve mod is found you can be banned even though you made it onto the server. Each time you tried to connect to the server with a non-approved mod, after the first, where we provided you with the following information “(RESTRICTED MOD - www.naksquad.net/mod-list - Restriction #57 - …” you were intentionally breaking Rule #18 (referenced below).

I will reduce the ban to time served, but it is your responsibility to check your mods against our approved mod list. The list is searchable and sortable making it very simple to find approved mods that you can use. If you receive any additional script restriction or restricted mod messages in the next 30 days, you will be banned at the next level which would be 7 days.

RULE #18) NO CHEATING.

First Offense: Based on severity, up to a permanent ban.

Cheating, in this case, is defined as doing anything that gives you an unfair advantage, including but not limited to, hacking, injecting, aimbots or trigger bots, intentional desync, unapproved mods or taking advantage of exploits or bugs. If you find a way to ‘cheat’ do not take advantage of it and report it to an admin. As for mods, NAK has a list of mods that are allowed on the server, you can find that list at > https://www.naksquad.net/mods/approved-mods/> . Using any mod a reasonable person would consider cheating will be considered a violation of this rule. These include but are not limited to invisibility, no clipping, teleport, unrestricted vehicle spawn, unlimited ammo, and god mode. If you receive a script restriction when connecting to the server, you are very likely using an unapproved mod.