1. Exact in-game name: My current name in-game is “Nate.o.1331” but at the time of my banning by you guys, my username would have been either “Nate.O”, “Nateo200” (my steam name at the time), or simply “Nate”. For further inquiry about this, I can try and dig further, I recently reinstalled all of the software after a lot of computer issues so my old files and video from the time are missing.
2. Player Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198432823210/?xml=1 (STEAM ID 64: 76561198432823210) (current steam name is “Nateo200 [2K-5]”)
3. [Screenshot and Text reason for ban presented to me] I will attach the screenshot as well as type out what it said “You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Kick ([Profanity directed towards players] banned for Perm - expires P))”. This screenshot was taken from when I just as of now on 25 January 2020 (see the date and time of screenshot for reference) tried to join “[NAK]NAKSQUAD.NET | NAK#3 | NAK Quicksilver | Tanoa”. I get this screenshot across all servers although to the best of my recollection
4. Name of the admin and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from: To be candid, I do not recall the exact Admin and server other than I believe it may have been Altis. It was New Year’s Eve to New Years Day of 2017 going into 2018 to the best of my recollection and based off of my
5. Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted:
I’m not going to sit here and pretend that I did nothing just because I don’t remember the specifics of what I said on New Year’s Eve to New Years’. I do remember it being rowdy and inappropriate toward the server and in particular the server administrator or moderator on at the time.
It was entirely unbecoming of me to act in such a tawdry and disrespectful way while violating the rules of your server and showing contempt for them and your server staff. I do not like to make any excuses I do want to say that I was in large part trying to be tongue in cheek while drinking on New Year’s Eve when I said something to the effect of a moderator or admin was “the fun police” while using inappropriate language in regards to some form of mod myself and another player had wanted to use that produced some sort of fireworks when the clock turned to New Years while drinking champagne.
The behavior shown during that event is entirely inconsistent with my normal temperament and character as someone who is generally always a stickler to rules, regulations and the general rule of law and I want to extend my sincerest apology to the server staff members and anyone else that found my behavior not befitting of someone that should be on the server. NAK servers have been nothing short of excellent and fun and I genuinely appreciate the effort you guys put in and I would like this one-time lapse in judgment to be forgiven as I can honestly say that it will not happen again and that I would be very grateful if your staff could lift the ban so that I could join my friends and others in enjoying what I view as the best Arma 3 servers second to none. If there are any further questions or concerns I would be happy to answer them or fix any errors in this form. Thank you. - Nate
EDIT 26 January 2020 1:14 am: I added “while using inappropriate language” in the second paragraph 3rd line down and fixed some of the minor spelling issues. (pasted the template in google docs and copied another version that I didn’t check so that is my bad).