Reduced Time Served - Ban Appeal

1. Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
    I am not sure what nickname i used back then but i believe it was sgt.melo, right now i have MCPT Jason Hayes

2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex: Steam Community :: id/your STEAM NAME/)
    Steam Community :: ProAlpha
    STEAM_0:1:239774275

3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

ban for recruiting

1. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
    <14:31:49> VileAce i believe, not sure.
  2. Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted.
    I don’t have much hope, but I wanted my ban appeal to be considered, because I absolutely love this server, and yes, I acknowledge that I messed up, because I posted my twitch link and then disconnected, but i didn’t understand at that time, that doing this was ban deserving, yes i should have read the rules, but now there’s nothing much I can do, except ask to be unbanned, and to promise to be more responsible and cooperative with every single rule, as well as read them closely and carefully.

Please note:
*All bans are reviewed on a case by case basis.
*The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be modified.
*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player, and the trust among other players.

Ban reduced time served.

When you were banned it was for two reasons. First, you sent your twitch link which is considered recruiting. Second, you mass sent it to all players on TeamSpeak which is spamming. As you have been banned for more than 6 months I will remove the ban with time served, but any bannable offenses in the next 90 days will be a permanent ban. Please read and fully understand the rules for both in-game Rules and TeamSpeak Rules. If you have any questions about the rules please ask.