Reduced to time served, Davis Ban Appeal v2

1. Exact in game name: Davis
  2. Steam Community :: Jahcouix™
  3. Imgur: The magic of the Internet
  4. I don’t know, Banned Indefinitely, NAK Squad I&A Altis
  5. Honestly, the only reason I have for my unban is that I do not plan to TK or grief anymore. At the time I was being stupid and not caring about the rules. I really did enjoy the server a lot whenever I played. It was a great place to experience casual Arma fun with good teamplay. This server network stands out from the rest, it’s relatively lag free and friendly.

There is nothing in your player history with NAK that shows that you will not continue to violate server rules. You had multiple opportunities to correct the behavior but chose not to. We do not take permanently bans lightly but with 3 bans for Team killing, and griefing (two of them were back to back) you gave us no choice. The permanent ban will stay.

This is my second time appealing. If I wanted to come back and grief for 15 minutes I wouldn’t take the time to go through all this trouble. I had a lot of fun on the Invade and Annex. I had to wait 6 months just to appeal again…

This is my second time appealing. If I wanted to come back and grief for 15 minutes I wouldn’t take the time to go through all this trouble. I had a lot of fun on the Invade and Annex. I had to wait 6 months just to appeal again…

You are correct. Because this is your second appeal and you have handled the process in a positive manner, I will give you another chance. Please make sure to read the current server rules. Any violations of teamkilling (nonaccidental), griefing, wasting assets, deliberate shooting at friendlies or related activities will be met with a permanent ban.

Thanks so much! I’m hyped to play again.