- Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
- Player Steam profile copy here (ex: Steam Community :: id/your STEAM NAME/)
- Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
You were kicked off of the game. (BattleEye: Admin Kick (BAN Rule #15 - Perm - G0lden - Perm. Recruiting))
- Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
It was back around April 2022. I’m not quite sure how to find out who the admin was who did the ban.
- Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted.
While playing I was having trouble hearing other players in the game. I attempted to adjust my audio settings but no success. So I did suggest using a Discord Server to communicate over voice so we could coordinate better. It was a good match and the air support was on point and wanted to be able to better coordinate with piolets that I was having trouble hearing. I fully understand how that would be interpreted as recruiting but recruitment was not my intent or purpose of sharing the link to the Discord Server. I did really enjoy the games and servers and would like to be able to rejoin if possible. I would be more than happy to answer any questions or provide any additional information you might request.
Thank you in advance for your time.