Removed - ban appeal Nostromo

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Nostromo
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561198078049376
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: T-MAN
    (Appears in the ban message)
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: I Dont recall, a week ago, maybe more.
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: Altis
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED:
    It was a late game, 20 something people playing, so people were struggling in the AO. I was flying a jet and tried to land in ekali to explode the radio tower, since I always carry satchels in the backpack. It was nightime and I hit a pole with my right wing, jet exploded.
    I get another jet and this time I land it, but I end up being shot by AI while out of the jet, I thought people would have cleared the AI judging by the time we spent on the AO, that wasnt the case.
    So I just quit the game, I wouldnt do it again, there were no vehicles to be killed so no point in getting a jet and it was late. Yesterday I tried to join the server and discover that Im banned.
    I understand the ban from T-man´s perspective, but I think it´s too harsh since he didnt know I was actually trying to put satchels in the radio tower, not really just wasting assets for nothing.
    I only did that because, again, we were low on people, when the server is well populated people can blitzkrieg the AO just fine.
    I have been playing on the server for around 5 years and would appreciate if I can keep playing in it.
    Thank you.
    Untitled.png

nostromo,

The ban message you received did specify “wasting server assets” as the reason for your ban, however, after a review of your player record there were other circumstances that lead to your ban that we take very seriously on our servers. I will reverse your ban if you meet all the following conditions:

• You must respond to this thread acknowledging you have read and understand all our server rules and guidelines.
  • Keep a clean record during the next 90 days. Any rule violation will be met with a penalty, up to and including a permanent ban at the discretion of the admins. If you have additional rule violations in the 90 days this ban will be reinstated, and right to appeal will be lost.

The appeal is granted pending your reply.

I acknowledge and understand the server rules and guidelines.
About my record, yes, when I started playing on the server I wasn’t used to use TS, so I forgot to get on it some times, I don’t do that anymore.
And about the “racism” ban, that is utterly unfair, it was auto ban when I said in GROUP chat to the 2 guys I was playing with “what´s up my niggas” as a greeting. I wasn’t offending anyone in particular, I was not having an argument of any sorts. I really would appreciate having that erased from my record to avoid more issues in the future.
Thank you

You ban has been lifted. Any further rule violations will be addressed per the conditions of this appeal.