Removed - ca_be - Ban Appeal boys

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: ca_be
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561198270106555
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: Appeal When 16
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: Vileace
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: no idea, could have been about 8 months
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: Altis
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: Ive aged, i was a dumb 15 y/o and had just got into arma, and didnt know what i was doing, but id love to reconnect with old buddies and play on the server again, i got better, i waited, and now im putting in the appeal.

We will give you another chance. Before connecting to the server please take a moment to read and understand all of the server rules. Any bans within 90 days may be made permanent.

2. YOUR STEAMID 64:
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: Vileace
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 8-9 months
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: altis
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: Already unbanned on the server, just need a ts3 unban

I need to get the exact text displayed when you try to enter TeamSpeak.

You are banned permanently. Reason: “underage - 76561198270106555”

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

2. YOUR STEAMID 64:
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: You are banned permanently. Reason: “underage - 76561198270106555”
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: vileace
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 8-9 months
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: altis
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: already unbanned on the servers, just need ts3

Removed - I single post would have been sufficient. There was no reason for the 2 posts and the PM.

All of the player’s ban appeals have been merged.