Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.
- EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Freedom Fries™
(Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
- YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561198134703382
Instructions to retrieve your SteamID 64
Access your Steam Community Profile URL in any web browser
At the end of the URL add ‘?xml=1’ without quotations and press Enter.
The web page will change; search for ‘’ and copy the number immediately following.
- SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: See attached.
- NAME OF THE ADMIN: VileAce
(Appears in the ban message)
- APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: I have no idea, probably two years ago, been a loooong while.
- THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: NAK Squad Invade/Annex Altis
- ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: Ok, I will write out my heart here, so please grab a snack or two (lol). Sigh To be completely frank with who is reading this, I do not recall why I got banned exactly, but all I can recall is that I was an undisciplined little piece of shit. I have grown a-lot since then, and I have matured in mindset and attitude. I am about to enroll in the DEP (Delayed Entry Program) for the United States Marine Corps. I underwent a rather large change in my ways. I was sent off to a military school in Salina, KS, far from home and I learned how to treat others they want to be treated, listen, not be a fucking asshole, not be a little shit, etc. And so here I am still writing to you from the Military School, a changed and grown young man. I cannot express the amount of remorse I have for any actions I have committed, and I do understand that I did do something very severe to the point where I was perma banned. I understand this is very hard to lift, and I respect any decision the admin makes for this ban appeal case. I was also banned from the TS, apparently saying that I did some kind of mic spam or something of that nature. Again, this was when I didnt know how to behave and treat people with the upmost respect. So, it behooves me to come back to one of the greatest arma 3 servers the Bohemia Interactive Community has seen. I am willing to have an interview for this ban appeal if necessary, or make up somehow for my stupidities. I ask with the upmost guilt towards my crime and plea, please forgive my moronic actions of the past, and allow me to prove myself worthy of playing in a public server with people no different than myself.
Thank you for your time and many regards,