Removed (Conditional) - Ban Appeal - Iceman / Logan

Ban Appeal
Iceman
Greetings, it has been quite some time. 2 years ago, I was a frequent member in this community. I was referred to as Iceman, I used to be great friends with Texan a very funny character I must say. I received a Perm Ban for my actions of my friends one evening as a result of them changing my team speak name to profanity. Which is simply unacceptable by any means, which I take full responsibility for, and was held accountable for. I was 16 at the time hanging with buddies and didn’t understand the extent of their actions which cause consequences. I am 18 now, enlisting in the Air Force and plan to return to college once I served my term. Joining the armed forces taught me critical lessons, scrolling on my computer I wanted to take a step back into the arma community. Now understanding the community more as I’m about to be active duty, I wish to hopefully rejoin the community. As an airman now I’m sorry for the actions of my younger self and wish to join a community that has always brought me joy.

Best Regards,
Iceman

It’s safe to say, after such time I have changed and developed as a player, and in my personal life. As well as enlisting in the Air Force I hope after this time you are willing to extend your gratitude by giving me another chance by letting me immerse myself back into the community.

Please follow the Ban appeal format to get a response.
https://www.naksquad.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9

1 Iceman
2https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198350436423/
3 message received Perm Ban
4 I do not remember the admin
5 around 11/2020 I believe
6 it was on team speak
7 Greetings, it has been quite some time. 2 years ago, I was a frequent member in this community. I was referred to as Iceman, I used to be great friends with Texan a very funny character I must say. I received a Perm Ban for my actions of my friends one evening as a result of them changing my team speak name to profanity. Which is simply unacceptable by any means, which I take full responsibility for, and was held accountable for. I was 16 at the time hanging with buddies and didn’t understand the extent of their actions which cause consequences. I am 18 now, enlisting in the Air Force and plan to return to college once I served my term. Joining the armed forces taught me critical lessons, scrolling on my computer I wanted to take a step back into the arma community. Now understanding the community more as I’m about to be active duty, I wish to hopefully rejoin the community. As an airman now I’m sorry for the actions of my younger self and wish to join a community that has always brought me joy. It’s safe to say, after such time I have changed and developed as a player, and in my personal life. As well as enlisting in the Air Force I hope after this time you are willing to extend your gratitude by giving me another chance by letting me immerse myself back into the community.

Although this offense is set to remain a permanent ban, I will remove it for now. You will be on a 6 month probation period, where ANY rule violation MAY return the ban to permanent. The 6 month period takes into affect your activity on the server. The more activity you have without negative consequences, the better your chances are that the 6 month period ends on time. Lack of participation on the server, where your activities will not be able to be monitored for a decent duration, will cause the probation period to be extended.

Please ensure you are familiar with ALL of the rules in our community. If you have questions, ask before you act on something you are not sure of.

Please respond that you understand these conditions. After which (within the next 48 hours), I will remove the ban.

I understand completely.

The ban has been lifted under the previously stated conditions. Thank you.