Removed (Conditional) - Feel/Win7 - Ban appealed

1.Feel

Steam Community :: cylarr_heroes
No information given.

3.BattleEye:Admin Kick (banned rule #11 for perm-expires Perm. Entered by Golden. ALL)
your last message was that;
We did give you 5 chances before the permanent ban, at this point I believe lifting the permanent ban we negatively affect the other players on the server. Your appeal is denied, at this time. We will consider another appeal in 3 months.

ı am ready to join nak squad family again
ı want to be appealed please forgive me and give me the last chance.
sincerely

1. 76561198150765313

As I was the last person to ban “FEEL” / “Win7” I will go ahead and process the ban appeal.

• 11/04/2018 - 11/21/2018 you accumulated 3 rule #11 bans back to back. Before that you had another rule #11 ban on 09/03/2018. Keep in mind you receive two warnings every single time before any action is taken against you.

After all this time I COULD forgive you because of a language barrier but we have had many players with language differences before who realized that they are doing something wrong when admins keep punishing them and trying to communicate warnings to them. I don’t think you have EVER joined our TeamSpeak despite our various attempts to get you to do so. At this moment your permanent ban is for: RULE #11) All pilots, UAV operator, and ATC must be on the NAK SQUAD TeamSpeak server (excluding NAK Elite). No pilot may be AFK.

• Team killing is the other issue we need to address. Last time you mentioned that you have obtained professionalism and discipline in your time away from NAK. My problem is where was that beforehand? Where was all that discipline when you were team killing pilots, destroying friendly assets at MOLOS in a technical, or when I banned you for killing 4 players in a cleared AO and disconnecting? 08/07/2018 and 07/19/2018 respectively.

All you’ve said about your trollish behavior is that you dropped a bomb accidentally. Which time was that? I banned you for two weeks, which is a very high amount and a very rare thing for me to do for just team killing, and in my notes I labeled your tk x4 as “very intentional” and I labeled you as “clearly a troll.” On top of that, I said, “Recommend a perm ban if he comes back and continues to grief.” Less than a month later you are banned for tking and destroying friendly assets.

You went from trying to disrupt our server and hurt our players to constantly not following one of our basic rules. I don’t have a lot of confidence that if we let you back on that you will follow our server rules, like getting on teamspeak to pilot, UAV, or ATC.

You will get one more chance.

Appeal approved on one condition. ANY BANS IN 90 DAYS WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN WITH NO APPEAL.

If i may add my two cents to Feel here. Before going to fight or enter server. locate a player by forum or TS and be a small team. have them VERIFY TWICE the target before you attack minus air assets engaging you and active enemy radar targets. Enemy radar targets just verify with local players before engaging save air targets just watch what weapon is selected when firing.

Depending when you play again “Feel”, I’d be happy to team with you during the prohibationary period as well as anyone else reading ym cancerous english spelling and grammar. I will soon be returning to NAK as I am relocaing and will have wifi that isnt pre 2000s.

Be careful, but have a plan.

~Leshii
Nak SFC
NAK Zeus
USMC Veteran
Namekisser and Butttaker
jk. see ya in-game

It happened a year ago. I’ve won discipline during this time, so I’m banned forever.

I want you to give me one last chance

As Golden stated

You will get one more chance.
Appeal approved on one condition. ANY BANS IN 90 DAYS WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN WITH NO APPEAL.

thank you very much for giving me this chance

You should be unbanned at this time. Apologies for the wait