Removed (Conditional) - J4M4IC4NBOII - Rule#1 Ban Appeal

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: I don’t exactly remember what it was back then. currently, it’s [VG] J4M4IC4NBOII.
    All my steam aliases: J4M, JAM, Gurl Boss, Tall Dark and Jamaican, RUDE_BOII, J4M4IC4NBOY, Jamaicanboy, Jamaicanboy77.
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64:76561198147953658
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: “You were kicked off the game. (BattleEye: Admin Kick (Rule #1 Racism.-Permanent ban. Entered By Wave.))”
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: Wave
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: I’m not sure what the exact date and time of the ban was, but my best would be that it was about 2 - 2.5 years ago.
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: NAK#1
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: to be honest I’m not exactly sure of the precise reason or statement I may have made. but I know I use to get in trouble a long time back for using the N-word on some servers and other games. and it’s not the one with the “er” I use to say “nigga” I use to use that word a bit back then in-game due to it becoming a part of my regular vocabulary I know I’ve never used it hurt anyone I mostly used it to substitute for words like dude, or bro. I understood that it can be uncomfortable for others and i have since then been able to break the habit of using the word when ingame. and to give some context, I’m Jamaican.

Your ban as been removed, which you were just informed of in TeamSpeak. You will be on a 6 month probationary period. Any violations of the server rules during that time may result in a permanent ban regardless of the step structure established for any given future violation.