Removed - Finger Jam - Ban Appeal Request

Apparently I was banned because I took control of a drone not being used, even thou none “drone operator slots” can still possess and use a UAV controller. -FJ

Please follow the format:

1. Exact in-game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
  2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:Steam Community :: claws01)
  3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
  4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
  5. Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted.
  1. Finger Jam
  2. Posted
  3. Imgur: The magic of the Internet
  4. Unknown, a few months ago.
  5. I was unaware of that specific rule and was not trying to be malicious in my actions.

Please make sure you read the rules and their descriptions here: https://www.naksquad.net/nak-server-rules/

Rules may also be found the the screen you have to accept every single time you join, on billboards and on the map.

Not knowing the rules is not an acceptable excuse.

Ban Appeal Granted (Ban Removed)

Thank you. What rule did I break? I have read through them and non seem to apply here.

RULE #11) All pilots, UAV operator, and ATC must be on the NAK SQUAD TeamSpeak server (excluding NAK Elite)

Definition: There are a limited number of Pilot roles on our servers . We require that if you are in one of these roles, that you are logged into the NAK Squad TeamSpeak server (ts3.naksquad.net). You must be in the Pilots channel for the server you are on and your in-game name and TeamSpeak nickname must match. It is also required that any pilot in one of these roles, not be AFK (away from keyboard), you must be able to respond when requested to do so by a NAK Admin.

You were operating UAVs outside of the UAV role