Removed - Ghost - PLEASE UNBAN

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Ghost
    (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)

2. YOUR STEAMID 64: BORICUABOY324 76561199202115616

Instructions to retrieve your SteamID 64
Option 1
Access your Steam Community Profile URL in any web browser
At the end of the URL add ‘?xml=1’ without quotations and press Enter.

1. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:

You were kicked off the game. (BattleEye: Admin Kick BANRule #6-1d-09/20/2021 650PM Wasting server ass))

1. NAME OF THE ADMIN: Unknown, screenshot of msg attatched for reference.
    NAKSS.png

2. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 9/19/2021 1900hrs

3. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: NAKSQUAD.NET NAK#1 I&A

4. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: I am new to the game & PC. Still learning a lot of the rules and regulations and mechanics on how to change servers/roles/channels. Love the server, please let me back in.

[quote=Harb post_id=11845 time=1632102801 user_id=8296]
Denied. Reason- 2 rules broken. Rule 11 and rule 6. If you would like to fly please join our Teamspeak channel at ts3.naksquad.net. If you are not a good pilot we as that you work on your piloting before coming into the server.
[/quote]

I’m just tryna play, not cause havoc lol. Will register today to that link.

I put that web address in chrome and nothing pops up. Am I doing something wrong?

[quote=Harb post_id=11846 time=1632103094 user_id=8296]
[quote=Harb post_id=11845 time=1632102801 user_id=8296]
Denied. Reason- 2 rules broken. Rule 11 and rule 6. If you would like to fly please join our Teamspeak channel at ts3.naksquad.net. If you are not a good pilot we as that you work on your piloting before coming into the server.
[/quote]
[/quote]

After further review of the rules and regulations, I just realized first offense is written warning, why was it escalated to Ban? I don’t think denying my request is justifiable, especially after me noting I am still getting used to this whole pc/game/server. I literally just got this game. This server seems to not be new user friendly because I definitely never got a message or warning. Additionally, that site is still not working for me. It keeps saying connection timed out.

First things first the ban is for wasting of server assets rule 6 which is a 1d, and rule 11 while yes it would have just been a written I noticed the crashing of multiple air assets. which is why the RULE 6 was put into effect. I would like you to get more practice in flying before coming onto the server so that way people can use our server assets without the 10-15 min cooldown of one person using multiple in a quick manor. Single player workshop downloads can allow you to practice flight techniques. Team Speak is an application you download or use this websites link to use. Home | TeamSpeak is the link if you would like to download on the site. Hopefully this has answered your questions and I hope to see you back on the server!

Roger that, I appreciate the clarification and expectations. Thank you for the link, I will post up on that. Looking forward to playing with you here soon! Take care.