Removed - Haxyl Appeal

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Haxyl
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561198051454534
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: (Banned rule #13 Perm by Wave Verbal abuse)
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: Wave
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: A few months ago
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: NAK I&A
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: I wasn’t doing anything wrong, I was taxiing my helo with AFM, talking to the ATC, and following the rules when Wave thought I shouldn’t be doing that, and requested I stop, everyone else in the server had no problems with it and I wasn’t doing anything wrong. He told me he would ban me for it then I said he was abusing his power so he banned me for that. I’ve been an active NAK player for years and I think this is all just a silly situation. I hope all this can be resolved, NAK is one of my favorite servers.

Just to be clear, players must follow the instructions of an admin, period. If you feel that the admin is violating the admin code of conduct, then you can file a misconduct report. Arguing with and admin and cursing at them will never help and will lead to a permanent ban, as in your case.

I was not present at the time of your ban so I will let Wave answer your appeal, but you need to clearly understand if he lifts the ban, if an Admin finds an unfitting behavior he will moderate it accordingly, you must follow all admin instructions. It is not up to you or other players if what you are doing is okay or in violation of the server rules, and it is in no way abuse of power when an admin asked you not to do something.

Hello Haxyl,

I have read your ban appeal and its currently under review. I will respond to this thread with a decision. I do however have some concerns about your statements that you were not doing anything wrong. Crashing multiple helicopters (Both before and after the reprimand about taxiing the huron over the runway). As rule 6 states: “NOTE: NAK Servers are high population and are not suitable for LEARNING how to use air vehicles, please do this in the editor and come fly with us when you are ready.” This also goes for AFM.

Do you have any input on this?

I apologize for the rude behavior, Wave, I had some bad luck with the geometry of the runway the first time and the second time I ran out of fuel. I’m usually pretty competent with the AFM, I’ll refrain from doing anymore rolling takeoffs in the helos though. I just didn’t see a rule that prevented it, sorry for arguing with you.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Your ban will be reduced to time served. Please do not make me regret it.

Any further rule infractions will be met with a permanent ban.