CRATER; BECAUSE THEY BANE ME, THE WEAPON I USE IS IN THE AUTHORIZED MOD, HAS EXPLOSIVE BULLETS, IT IS NO ADVANTAGE SINCE I AM NOT BREACHING RULE 18, THE MOD IS AUTHORIZED BY NAK…
Please fill out the ban appeal template:
- Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
- Player Steam profile copy here (ex: Steam Community :: id/your STEAM NAME/)
- Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
- Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
- Any explanation or justification. The reason the ban should be lifted.
I use the XM109 sniper rifle and it is in NAK authorized MOD
Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.
- EXACT IN-GAME NAME: - readark
- YOUR STEAMID 64: - 76561199054463954
- SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: Done.
- NAME OF THE ADMIN: - CRATER.
- APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: Unknown.
- THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: NAK#1 Altis.
- ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: CRATER; BECAUSE THEY BANE ME, THE WEAPON I USE IS IN THE AUTHORIZED MOD, HAS EXPLOSIVE BULLETS, IT IS NO ADVANTAGE SINCE I AM NOT BREACHING RULE 18, THE MOD IS AUTHORIZED BY NAK… I use the XM109 sniper rifle and it is in NAK authorized MOD
The mod has been reviewed and is being removed from the approved list. The explosive rounds are giving an unfair advantage, given what I saw from spectator that it didnt even require a direct hit on infantry to kill them.
Given that this was an approved mod, the ban will be reduced to time served. Please read the section of approved mods more carefully:
Any weapons NAK Squad Command deems overpowered, which includes but is not limited to, handheld mini-guns, cannons, high explosive rounds, doomsday rounds, semi-auto rocket launchers, nukes or rocket-propelled bullets. (RHS M211 rounds for the M590A1 are allowed.)