Removed - Jonathan Sepulveda - Banned for Racism

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Jonathan Sepulveda
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64:https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094425939/home
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:Screenshot - 535726adaa81f88a18edb6d83fdedaad - Gyazo
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: Fox
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: I don’t really know, but I would say about a couple weeks ago.
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED:[NAK]NAKSQUAD.NET|NAK#1|I&A|Atlis
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: Recently I was banned from your server and… well… i regret it… I was banned for racism. My parents have been recently going through a divorce and i havent been taking it very well. Ive been becoming outrageously angry and ive been using arma 3 as a sort of “stress reliever” but i lost my filter and started taking out my anger on my innocent team mates. but that’s all over with. Im a changed person. I have realized the error of my actions and all i want is a second chance. I have no excuse for the things i said but like i said i am a new person. Im now having therapy and on medication so i promise there will be no more racial slurs of any sort OR any rule breaking. Ive looked through the rules thouroughly before writing this application. Thank you for your time, and I hope you can give me a second chance. good bye and have a good day!

Sorry for the late responce but i’ve been thinking about your app and i’m going to remove the ban but, any rule broken within 90 days of this post and it will be a perm again. Admins will be able to see any notes and flags on your profile.