Removed - Joshua - Perm Unban Appeal

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Joshua?
    (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)

2. YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561198271803325

3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: Screenshot - ef92c63395188631c28e06f200d7ef87 - Gyazo

4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: V
    (Appears in the ban message)

5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: If im honest i am not sure, maybe like 2018-19

6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: Altis one

7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: If im honest i have no recollection of the ban, and i was probably acting like a child, its been a long while since i have played any proper milsim or any servers like this and just wanna get back into it. I apologise if i was an idiot or behaved like a child. Its been a long time since my ban and i would like to come back and give it another try.

Joshua, you were banned in 2018 for team killing. Apparently, you justified this because you felt that a player who was not in TeamSpeak while in the pilot role was required to be in TeamSpeak, and you took action to enforce the rule by team killing them.

To verify your understanding of the server rules, I am requesting that you copy and paste the rule about team killing and the rule about pilots being required to be in TeamSpeak here. Then, I would like you to explain who, as a pilot, is exempt from being in TeamSpeak.

I look forward to your response.

Evening, the two rules requested are as follows:

NOTE: The level of punishment is at the discretion of the admin, and will be based on the severity of the action. If you break multiple rules your punishment may run consecutively. If you feel a rule is unfair or unclear please contact Vile Ace. Punishment enforced one server will carry over to all NAK servers. Continued violation of any rules may be met with a permanent ban.

ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES
Respect all admins and community members.
The admin has the responsibility for the server. If you have any problems with other members of the community, contact an admin.

This page does not cover all the server rules, only the basic ones. If an admin finds any unfitting behavior he will moderate the situation accordingly. NAK Squad reserves the right to refuse access/service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.

The owner of the account is responsible for all actions taken on the account. There is no way for NAK Squad to identify the individual behind an account, therefore a ban will not be lifted because someone else was using your account.

If there is no admin online please do not take actions into your own hands. You can contact an administrator at a later date (the sooner the better) or you may file a complaint using our misconduct report forum. We will listen to both sides and take the appropriate action. http://naksquad.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

THE RULES LISTED APPLY TO ALL NAK SQUAD SERVERS UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED.
RULE #1) NO RACISM.

1st Offense: Permanent ban.

Any racism will be met with an immediate permanent ban.

RULE #2) NO IMPERSONATING AN ADMIN.

1st Offense: Permanent ban.

Impersonating on admin involves but is not limited to: Telling people you are a server admin, copying an admin name, making fake NAK Command tags, or threatening to ban or kick. Telling a player what will happen if they do not comply is impersonating an admin for example, “If you do not do X you will be Y” or “If you do not join TeamSpeak you will be kicked”.

RULE #3) NO INTENTIONAL TEAM KILLING. (GAME SERVERS ONLY)

1st Offense: 1-day ban

2nd Offense: 7-day ban.

3rd Offense: Permanent ban.

Intentional Team Killing is the act of killing any friendly player with the intent to do so. Intent is decided by the admin issuing the ban based on their investigation and review of all relevant information and evidence. Failing to take commonly recognized steps to prevent team killing, such as checking your map or verifying a target outside of thermals, can be considered intentional team killing. Do not retaliate against players who team kill (TK), report them to an admin. Simply type “Admin “player name” TK” in the game chat, there is often an admin monitoring the servers. Retaliating against players who team kill is also intentional team killing. Most servers have an automatic TK punishment script.

and

Any player in a Vortex Pilot, UAV or ATC role as selected from the game server lobby must be on TeamSpeak. The pilot must be in the correct TeamSpeak channel for the server they are playing on.
RULE #11) NO PILOTS, UAV OPERATOR, OR ATC MAY PLAY WITHOUT BEING ON THE NAK SQUAD TEAMSPEAK SERVER (EXCLUDING NAK ELITE). NO PILOT MAY BE AFK. NO PLAYERS IN THE “PILOTS” CHANNEL MAY MUTE ALL COMMUNICATION, WHICH INCLUDES BEING “AWAY” IN TEAMSPEAK.

1st Offense: Written warning.

2nd Offense: Kick from the server.

3rd Offense: 1-hour ban.

There are a limited number of Pilot roles on our servers. We require that if you are in one of these roles, that you are logged into the NAK Squad TeamSpeak server (ts3.naksquad.net). You must be in the Pilots channel for the server you are on and your in-game name and TeamSpeak nickname must match. It is also required that any pilot in one of these roles, not be AFK (away from keyboard), you must be able to respond when requested to do so by a NAK Admin. NAK Elite are not required to be in TeamSpeak if they are using their NAK Elite tag or add [NAK Elite] after their profile name.

NAK Elite dont have to be in teamspeak to be a pilot.

Thank you for your quick response. Your ban has been removed. Please remember to follow all server rules and guidelines to prevent any future issues. If you have any questions, please either contact our other informed players or bring the matter to an admin.