Removed - Norvisk Ban Appeal

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME:
    Norvisk
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64:
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:
    You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Kick (BAN Rule #18 - 1d - VileAce [Admin] - 10/06/2020 10:41 PM. Unapp))
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN:
    VileAce
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN:
    10/06/2020 08:41 PM CST
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED:
    NAK#1: Altis
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED:
    I got the warning about the following mods: CH View Distance, Lambs Suppression, Improved Grenades, Blastcore compiled by neetech, Bullet Casings, Auto Weapon Lower, Lambs_Danger.fsm and I immediately deactivated them, however, I think I got banned because I had Blastcore Edited (standalone version) active. I totally missed that one as I deactivated the conflicting mods based on the list I got on the warning. I have just around 8 hours of total playtime, and I’ve played 2-3 times on your servers with my friends. Hope this appeal is enough, and I’m definitely checking the approved mods section if I get reinstated. I modded the game to add realism and better visual effects.

I will remove the ban, but when you attempted to load into the server with Lambs_Danger.fsm code from that mod ran on all of the players on the server and negatively affected server performance. This is the reason why we have approved mods, but unfortunately, some mods run their code before we can inform the user that the mod is not allowed.

Before using any mod please check them against our approved mods list - https://www.naksquad.net/mods/approved-mods/ - We currently allow over 415 mods on our servers.

I appreciate it VileAce. I made sure to triple check the list before running any mods on the game again.