Removed - Saryian - Ban appeal

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Stale/Saryian
    (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64: Steam Community :: Saryian
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:
    NAKBan.PNG
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: VileAce
    (Appears in the ban message).
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: Assuming sometime since last time played since 2019.
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: None.
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: The last time i had played on any of your servers i was unbanned. I come back to play on them today after reinstalling arma 3 and i’ve been apparently perma banned for “hacking”. I have no knowledge of or desire to hack as that wouldn’t be fun imo.

(Was unable to delete original post to fix the 6. to the server i played on back then.)

Your ban appears to be due to a mod you had running, that was discovered later, which would have been either in direct violation of our approved mods, or one that circumvented our mod filtering process. I am going to remove your ban now, however, you are STRONGLY encouraged to only use those mods that are specifically listed and allowed on our server. Please review that content on our website. I would also suggest creating a mod list profile, consistent with our rules, that you will load up PRIOR to your attempt at joining our servers. Should you have a mod running in violation of these and our server terms, you run the risk of having your ban re-instated with no option for appeal.

After your acknowledgement of this, within the next 7 days, your ban will be removed.

I acknowledge.

The ban has been removed. Thank you.