Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.
- EXACT IN-GAME NAME: SPC. Best
(Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)
- YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561198142173035
Instructions to retrieve your SteamID 64
Access your Steam Community Profile URL in any web browser
At the end of the URL add ‘?xml=1’ without quotations and press Enter.
The web page will change; search for ‘’ and copy the number immediately following.
- SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: Not the Arma 3 server, was banned on the TeamSpeak server picture in attachments.
- NAME OF THE ADMIN: Don’t know who.
(Appears in the ban message)
- APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: Not sure when I was banned, I found out about 10 mins ago as I am writing this.
- THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: I wasn’t banned on any of the servers I can still connect to all of them just not the team speak.
- ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: It says I was hacking but I haven’t played Arma 3 on Nak in weeks nor gone on the Teamspeak which is why I don’t know why I was banned and normally when I do go on here I only run sound and visual mods like blast core, and which is why I’m super confused on why I was banned in the first place. I don’t have a way to explain nor justify this due to this instance.