Removed - TS Ban

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME:
    =Dagman17
  2. YOUR STEAMID 64:
    =76561198086121241
  3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:
    =<22:04:47> You are banned permanently. Reason: “Rule 4”
  4. NAME OF THE ADMIN:
    =N\A
  5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN:
    =4/3/2020 at 10:53 PST
  6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED:
    =Invade and annex Altis
  7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED:
    = When talking I guess my mic sounded like shit. when poked I went to test it out… seemed fine till my buddies were trying to tell me i made it worse. turns out my cat was eating my steelseries mic cable. I removed and replaced the cable and installee a new one and sounds good to my bunnies on another TS server. PLZ I love this server so damn much. Dagman17

-my new friend from NAK TS can confirm-
-from steam-
4/4/2021
[10:13 PM]
Leshii413:
“feel free to add to the ban appeal that I, Leshii, would be happy to add witness to the event and what happened just prior to it to help rectify the situation.”

Dear dagman1117

The ban has been removed and you can join back. Make sure to check your microphone settings.

still cant get back in

Still cant get back in

Dagman,

I believe I found the phantom TeamSpeak UID that was preventing you from joining into TeamSpeak. The UID is different than the one you have a rank tag under in TS, which complicated the issue. The ban for that UID has been removed. Please let me know the status of your ability to join the TS server now.