Removed (Unbanned) - Roadie - Ban Appeal

Please use the temple below for your ban appeal.

1. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: Roadie, natem

(Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account. Provide the name you were using when you were banned.)

1. YOUR STEAMID 64: 76561198135849353

2. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER:
    Steam Community :: Screenshot

3. NAME OF THE ADMIN: I do not know

4. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 2018, maybe 2019

5. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: NAK #1

6. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED:

It was my mistake. I joined the server with a single player cheat mod unknowingly. I only intended to join with cosmetic mods loaded (guns and uniforms) that passed the checklist as I had done every time before. I had the cheat mod loaded only for use with the cosmetic mods in single player. I forgot to remove it from my list before joining the server and did not realize it was loaded. I do not cheat in multiplayer and had no intentions to cheat in this server. I had been playing on this server from 2016 to the point I got banned. I respect this community and its rules. I hope it is seen that my actions were without malice only ignorance. I realize it’s been a long time since this occurred, I had just accepted it and moved on. However, now I’ve come to really miss these servers and would like the opportunity to be a part of them again.

I will let the originating admin handle this, as he would know more about what happened.

On the other hand, creating an account in our forums using a sexually related name is not the best way to get compassion for the ban appeal nor win merit points.

This is my universal name making me easily identifiable. If it would be required or requested for me to make a new forum profile then I can easily do so. Not for support for my appeal but out of respect.

The ban has been removed. Please make sure to only used approved mods on the servers. https://www.naksquad.net/mods/approved-mods/

I appreciate your decision and your time taken to address this. I will keep a better eye on my loaded mods and chosen names from now on.