Removed - vigs ban appeal

. EXACT IN-GAME NAME: vig lusta
. YOUR STEAMID 64:STEAM_0:1:184972925
3. SCREENSHOT OF THE BAN MESSAGE OR THE TEXT OF THE MESSAGE DISPLAYED UPON ENTERING THE SERVER: Steam Community :: Screenshot
4. NAME OF THE ADMIN: wave
(Appears in the ban message)
5. APPROXIMATE DATE AND TIME OF THE BAN: 10:32 am 1/19/2020
6. THE SERVER YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU WERE BANNED: invade and annex
7. ANY EXPLANATION OR JUSTIFICATION FOR WHY THE BAN SHOULD BE LIFTED: im guessing they believed i had been the one to set explosives and blow up a church full of people because i still haven’t seen the actual culprit get off arma im guessing they are still ingame the only other thing would be the grenade which i had warned them about and when my character threw i said grenade and i didnt kill anyone they were downed and i immediately got them back up as someone had shot me while i accidentally pressed the g button[itss right next to switch weapon and firemode] since it was literally about to throw it when they ressed me it finished the action throwing the grenade

Even downing (and not killing) friendly players can and will get you a ban. I will reduce the ban to time served. Meaning if it happens again within 90 days, it will be weighed in the decision-making.

Highly advise rebinding your grenades key to 2xG (double tap G), not taking any lethal grenades or selecting non-lethal grenades as your active frag at all times (Chemlights or smokes).